- Grizzly Bear -- 'Painted Ruins'
- Vinyl Pickup: Original copy of Mike Oldfield's 'Tubular Bells'
- Drum 'n' bass on the John Peel show: a decade of mysterious and magical soundz
- Music with a coffee #8: Punk Floyd -- 'Top Banana'
- "In the 90's, for the first time, it was becoming somewhat acceptable for Christian music to include more extreme genres" -- Jared of Vomitface picks some choice cuts
- Guided By Voices -- 'How Do You Spell Heaven'
- The genre they named IDM: we choose its 10 best LPs
Daily Archives: August 7, 2017
Spell casting, modern trance-techno wizardry stretching four cuts and over 35-minutes, the new EP by I Hate Models entitled ‘Totsuka No Tsurugi’ is a reverb republic of warehouse pumping hard techno and emotive vigour. Online techno bible Resident Advisor describes … Continue reading
Reissued on vinyl and download with a bunch of added on alternative recordings (point being?) to mark the 40th anniversary of Ramones’ second album ‘Leave Home’.
Background: Artwork vs music within: Well, watching the vid above, it better have.
Pourin’ it in an acid techno kibble stylee… Typical nineties acid techno / house music gem that pushes along majestically. Look out for those crucial melodic bits that show up occasionally. Wondeful ending, too. Pulsinger must have been taking lessons from the … Continue reading