- Grizzly Bear -- 'Painted Ruins'
- Vinyl Pickup: Original copy of Mike Oldfield's 'Tubular Bells'
- Drum 'n' bass on the John Peel show: a decade of mysterious and magical soundz
- Music with a coffee #8: Punk Floyd -- 'Top Banana'
- "In the 90's, for the first time, it was becoming somewhat acceptable for Christian music to include more extreme genres" -- Jared of Vomitface picks some choice cuts
- Guided By Voices -- 'How Do You Spell Heaven'
- The genre they named IDM: we choose its 10 best LPs
Tag Archives: drum n bass
It was sometime around the middle part of 1994 that I first came into contact with drum ‘n’ bass, via John Peel on Radio 1. Initial reaction: “this is great. what is this shit??!!” John’s then weekend-delivered shows were, I … Continue reading