- Grizzly Bear -- 'Painted Ruins'
- Vinyl Pickup: Original copy of Mike Oldfield's 'Tubular Bells'
- Drum 'n' bass on the John Peel show: a decade of mysterious and magical soundz
- Music with a coffee #8: Punk Floyd -- 'Top Banana'
- "In the 90's, for the first time, it was becoming somewhat acceptable for Christian music to include more extreme genres" -- Jared of Vomitface picks some choice cuts
- Guided By Voices -- 'How Do You Spell Heaven'
- The genre they named IDM: we choose its 10 best LPs
Tag Archives: warp recordings
Once you shove the disc into the machine it’s a good minute before anything audible creeps out of the speakers. And even this is a slowly approaching electro cinematicpiece of music, with a tagged-on scratchily irritated, muffled beat. A somewhat curious, … Continue reading
It is around a decade since Chris Clark came into his own, beginning to plot his unique furrow of sound after those first couple of quite Warp-esque if un-enlightening albums.